The moment I wake up, before I put on my make-up...


I've been reading about Alma the younger in the scriptures lately and I feel a really strong connection with his story. I feel like I can relate to him, and understand what his regrets and his desires may have been as well… and I think he is an inspiration to all those who have known the truth and have chosen to fall away. I’m not gonna lie, to marry a man like Alma the younger… that would be awesome!
I love the idea of becoming the type of woman that can possibly one day achieve that. If I stick to what I'm doing right now, and do a lot more improving as well, I may just be able to find a man that is truly a man of god, and that will be able to take me on a righteous path to the places where we should go. :) A man that I can not only grow old with, but a man that I can look forward to an eternity of happiness with.
I want to do as much good as I can in this world before I go... I know I've done a fair amount of bad for those around me, but I want to make up for that and then some. I want to know that I've saved lives, and assisted people in finding who they are, assisted them in aligning themselves with the path that leads to who they want to be. I believe now that I'm on my way to becoming that very woman. :) Thank goodness for that! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment