I think it's time for me to decide... and I think I'm going to decide on going home.
This was a fun little getaway and I really got to bond with my family, which don't get me wrong was great, but I really need to go back and face all the things I left behind.
And like I mentioned in my earlier post, I have this feeling that I wasn't supposed to be here for another year, which kinda makes me wonder what I'm going to miss out on in Utah.
Plus, (SHHH! don't tell) I actually left some debts that no one knows about... But sooner or later they'll find me... and I need to go take care of them.
So hopefully I can find a job down there because I am having ZERO luck up here. And on top of everything else, I'm getting FAT from all of the cake and ice cream and pizza and chips and parties and family happy food... jeez! It's like twice a week we throw parties up here!!
Well there it is. I'm heading home. And it will be a good thing, I can feel it.
No comments:
Post a Comment